Best Overall Swim
Best Overall Bike
Best Overall Run
Best Race Venue Experience
Best Host City Experience
Best Post-Race Celebration
Will Attend Next Year
Will Recommend to a Friend
Best Race Venue Experience
1. Sunbelt Bakery IRONMAN 70.3 Chattanooga presented by McKee A Family Bakery: "My first IRONMAN race experience was here in 2015. I enjoyed it so much that I brought my wife to Chattanooga for her first one as well. We love the town, the people the venue, the course. You do a great job at this race and make it memorable."
2. IRONMAN 70.3 Palmas: "Loved it. So well organized and spotless."
3. IRONMAN 70.3 St. George: "I love St. George. It's a great town to return to year after year and is close to some of our country's most beautiful spaces."
4. IRONMAN 70.3 Rio de Janiero: "Everything was well organized and easy to navigate."
5. IRONMAN 70.3 Coeur d'Alene: "This city knows how to roll out the welcome mat!"
6. IRONMAN 70.3 UK Exmoor: "The unique challenge of Exmoor, the clean water, and brutal bike/run courses. The remoteness is an additional challenge, but somehow adds to that experience that we all expect. A fantastic day out and one to check off the bucket list!"
7. Strandräuber IRONMAN 70.3 Ruegen: "The crowd support and enthusiasm were wonderful."
8. IRONMAN 70.3 Muncie: "I thought it was a great challenge and very well organized considering the amount of people who were present. I thought the volunteers all had a great attitude and were very supportive. It was so well run. I didn't have to worry about anything. I could focus on my race rather than where to go or when."
9. Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Canada: "The venue is amazing. Whistler is what keeps me coming back to this race. It is the perfect race because it is challenging for the athlete and VERY spectator friendly. My wife enjoys it and that is a bonus. I like finding race venues that she enjoys. It is a destination location."
10. Club La Santa IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote: "Great venue and team."
1. Subaru IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium: "I just love the Tremblant experience. We stayed right in the village and I love that everything was so easily accessible. But the thing I love the most is the last half mile of the run. I LOVE running into the village and then into the chute. Think I love the chute more than the actual finish!
2. Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship, South Africa: "The whole set up of this race is perfect, everything is close by, and easy to navigate."
3. IRONMAN Lake Placid: "Amazing scenery and the best volunteers ever!"
4. Little Debbie IRONMAN Chattanooga presented by McKee A Family Bakery: "The city was awesome. every where I went, I felt like a rockstar. the community was well-informed of the event and they were all very kind EVERYWHERE I went."
5. IRONMAN Wales: "Impeccably organized and well laid out."
6. IRONMAN Coeur D'Alene: "Coeur d'Alene is a wonderful community to host an IRONMAN. What I enjoyed most was the course design which allowed me to see my family and friends numerous time during the event."
7. IRONMAN Australia: "This venue has it dialed, I loved the support, the logistics were clear, and there was plenty to do in the area. The local support and race-day support that this event always delivers were my favorite elements of this event."
8. IRONMAN France: "The finish line, the camaraderie, the venue, the bike course... mind blowing! Glad my friends and family could somewhat attend as well. That was very important to me they don't struggle to see me on the run."
9. IRONMAN Arizona: "This was my first IRONMAN, and it was an amazing experience. Everything was easy to get to in the transition and bag areas, and the location of the event was truly amazing. Everything just made sense on how to get around the town, lots of restaurant participated in the Voucher deal. Just a great setup for a race! LOVED the rolling swim start."
10. IRONMAN Wisconsin: "Everything was close by and it was very easy to get around, which makes for a much less stressful race week!"