Best Overall Swim
Best Overall Bike
Best Overall Run
Best Race Venue Experience
Best Host City Experience
Best Post-Race Celebration
Will Attend Next Year
Will Recommend to a Friend
Best Overall Swim
1. Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Canada: "The overall experience of the swim blew away my expectations. It was just superb and the perfect start to the event. Congratulations, don't change a thing!!"
2. Strandräuber IRONMAN 70.3 Ruegen: "I loved the rolling start."
3. IRONMAN 70.3 Dublin: "Most civilized start I have ever done."
4. IRONMAN 70.3 UK Exmoor: "The amount of buoys was perfect."
5. IRONMAN 70.3 Hawaii: "The non-wetsuit swim is so tropical, it felt like a dream!"
T6. IRONMAN 70.3 Coeur d'Alene: "Swimming in a freshwater lake like this was fun and low stress."
T6. IRONMAN 70.3 Weymouth: "It felt like we were swimming in the Med. Brilliant."
8. IRONMAN 70.3 Eagleman: "Best swim course I've ever been on! You guys NAILED IT! And the wetsuit peelers at T1 was the best idea ever!"
9. SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton: "Really enjoyed the rolling start. I felt a lot safer."
10. IRONMAN 70.3 Augusta: "You can't argue with a downstream swim. I've been bragging about my swim split for months!"
1. IRONMAN Australia: "Swimming in the Hastings River was a wonderful experience, and the rolling start eased my mind."
2. IRONMAN Wales: "Perfect, zero stress and wonderful volunteers."
3. IRONMAN Coeur D'Alene: "The best swim start ever! Zero washing machine effects with the rolling start. Absolutely awesome!! Every race should be like this."
4. Little Debbie IRONMAN Chattanooga presented by McKee A Family Bakery: "Not as chaotic as other races I've done. Really loved the rolling start off the dock and the exit up the stairs. Good layout and thought process."
5. SunSmart IRONMAN Western Australia: "Pristine."
6. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain IRONMAN New Zealand: "The swim was magnificent. The lake is absolutely stunning and I would do it over again in a second."
7. Subaru IRONMAN Canada: "Please don't change a thing! This was my first triathlon and expected to have an anxious first competitive, open water swim. But, I didn't. It was a steady, enjoyable swim. I attribute much of that to the swim course design and support. Flawless."
8. IRONMAN Barcelona: "Great swim experience, best out of all my previous events. I was very impressed with the level of organization. Put me at ease and felt very relaxed and safe."
9. IRONMAN Louisville presented by Norton Sports Health: "Talk about a low stress swim. I loved it!"
10. IRONMAN Boulder: "This was the best swim I have ever had (comfort, ease of sighting, quickest time!) and was so blown away by all of the volunteers helping in the water. I felt so much safer than in any other race and felt that they helped keep us all on course. Thank you."