Best Overall Swim
Best Overall Bike
Best Overall Run
Best Race Venue Experience
Best Host City Experience
Best Post-Race Celebration
Will Attend Next Year
Will Recommend to a Friend
Best Host City Experience
1. Sunbelt Bakery IRONMAN 70.3 Chattanooga presented by McKee A Family Bakery: "This is by far the best venue and host city I've ever experienced. Chattanooga is a great city with the best infrastructure to support an event like IRONMAN. I understand why they are hosting the 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship."
2. IRONMAN 70.3 Coeur d'Alene: "With so much experience with the full here, it's clear this town knows what it's doing. My wife and I loved the small town vibe and chill vacation."
3. Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Canada: "Great venue, beautiful location, easy to travel to, lots of lodging options (with kitchens was a plus!), lots of restaurants and grocery store options. Fun place for spectators and family members. As a IRONMAN 70.3 athlete, enjoyed having the full on the same day."
4. IRONMAN 70.3 Cairns: "An enjoyable place to stay with my family for a week."
5. MetLife IRONMAN 70.3 Cozumel: "As they say, location, location, location!"
6. IRONMAN 70.3 St. George: "The people in St. George love this event and make visiting athletes like me feel welcome. This is one of my favorite races."
7. IRONMAN 70.3 Haugesund, Norway: "The whole event was an amazing experience. My friend described Haugesund as an IRONMAN bubble, in a good way. Everything was geared towards the event, which was extremely well organized, with good communication, excellent support, amazing volunteers, and encouragement and support from the locals. The post-race massage was also great."
8. Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium: "love Mont Tremblant. Best race for a family in my opinion. No travel involved once you are there and activities for children while the race is going on."
9. IRONMAN 70.3 Punta del Este: "Superb. Loved the whole experience."
10. IRONMAN 70.3 Dubai: "An awesome event that far exceeded my expectations."
1. IRONMAN Australia: "Port Macquarie is a wonderful place to spend a week and there's plenty to do."
2. IRONMAN Wisconsin: "Madison is a hidden gem. You won't be disappointed."
3. IRONMAN Wales: "The town was so welcoming."
4. SunSmart IRONMAN Western Australia: "This town is everything you'd expect from a coastal Australian town."
5. IRONMAN Coeur D'Alene: "We loved how inclusive the community is, and how the excitement builds over the days leading up to the event."
6. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain IRONMAN New Zealand: "You can't beat this for an IRONMAN town...so much beauty and energy everywhere."
7. Little Debbie IRONMAN Chattanooga presented by McKee A Family Bakery: "IRONMAN events run like clockwork and everyone working and volunteering is so welcoming and clearly really dedicated to providing a seamless and enjoyable experience. The city and citizens of Chattanooga were also incredibly welcoming: the billboards, signs on every business, the Y letting athletes use facilities for free, and restaurant owners going out of their way to please were incredible. Not every city lays out the red carpet like that."
8. IRONMAN Lake Placid: "Lake Placid is such an amazing area of natural beauty with a neat Olympic legacy. The people and volunteers are amazing."
9. Subaru IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium: "Mont-Tremblant puts on a seamless event. It was my second time there and 9th IRONMAN and is second best to the World Championship. The entire weekend was an event, not just race day. Well done."
T10. Subaru IRONMAN Canada: "Whistler is beautiful and there was lots for the family to do. We found the local community so helpful as well."
T10. IRONMAN Arizona: "Tempe has everything a triathlete could need and is a cool city to visit."