Best Overall Swim
Best Overall Bike
Best Overall Run
Best Race Venue Experience
Best Host City Experience
Best Post-Race Celebration
Will Attend Next Year
Will Recommend to a Friend
Best Overall Bike
1. Strandräuber IRONMAN 70.3 Ruegen: "Just a really enjoyable ride, and beautiful scenery."
2. Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Canada: "Fantastic, beautiful course and brand-new roads."
T3. Sunbelt Bakery IRONMAN 70.3 Chattanooga presented by McKee A Family Bakery: "This was definitely my favorite bike course of any half-distance race I've done. Stunning views, great road services, rolling terrain that kept it interesting but never grueling, just an awesome bike course. And thank you for putting mats over the railroad tracks!"
T3. IRONMAN 70.3 Haugensund, Norway: "The bike course was stunning with fantastic scenery. Newly re-sur faced roads meant that even in the rain I felt safe traveling as fast as I could. Feed stations were well stocked and very efficient."
5. IRONMAN 70.3 St. Polten: "I loved the bike course - completely closed roads and getting to ride on a motorway. Also a very scenic course!"
6. IRONMAN 70.3 Muncie: "That is a great bike course. I love being able to ride past my fans four times. It was fantastic that you were able to get the community to completely shut down those roads for the full event. I have done a lot of triathlons on two lane roads like this where they still allowed traffic. Great job Muncie team and the local community."
T7. IRONMAN 70.3 Hawaii: "A great opportunity to ride part of the Kona course."
T7. IRONMAN 70.3 Dubai: "The directions were clear, course was very well marked and perfectly secured from traffic control perspective."
9. IRONMAN 70.3 Coeur d'Alene: "Some nice rolling hills, and alpine scenery, you couldn't ask for a better course."
10. Club La Santa IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote: "A perfect spin around the north side of a beautiful island."
1. IRONMAN Lake Placid: "The bike course was challenging and interesting. I appreciated the varied terrain, which kept it from being boring. The hills were challenging and the downhill fun. I liked that there were two lanes available for racers on the Keene decent. The bike course aid stations were appropriately spaced and the volunteers were fantastic throughout."
2. IRONMAN Wales: "I loved this course, it had a little bit of everything and the aid stations were well stocked with food and volunteers that went above and beyond."
3. IRONMAN France: "A truly beautiful and demanding course. One of the prime reasons for participating in IRONMAN France."
4. Subaru IRONMAN Canada: "I've never been happier on my bike. The bike course is amahhhhzing! I'm from the area and trained on the course so it was an absolute treat not to have to share the course with vehicles."
5. IRONMAN Austria: "An amazing bike course. Simply beautiful!"
T6. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain IRONMAN New Zealand: "The bike has a bit of everything. Don't mess with it!"
T6. IRONMAN Louisville presented by Norton Sports Health: "Rolling, beautiful, colorful, and fun!"
T8. Subaru IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant: "Fantastic support on a windy, rainy day. This is one of the best bike courses I have ever ridden. The traffic control is phenomenal."
T8. IRONMAN Arizona: "Outstanding bike course."
T10. IRONMAN UK: "Excellent support and signage for directions all the way through."
T10. IRONMAN Florida: "You can't argue with fast!"