Best Overall Swim
Best Overall Bike
Best Overall Run
Best Race Venue Experience
Best Host City Experience
Best Post-Race Celebration
Will Attend Next Year
Will Recommend to a Friend
Best Overall Run
1. IRONMAN 70.3 Muncie: "Awesome volunteers and fully stocked aid stations. Perfect!"
2. IRONMAN 70.3 Haugesund, Norway: "Not a thing to fault. The smallest of details were taken care of. The crowd support is incredible and it truly is a wonderful run!"
3. IRONMAN 70.3 Ohio presented by Ohio Health: "Really liked the run course overall. Knew it was mostly downhill for the first three parts of the loop, so wasn't surprised that the last leg had some climbs, but all in all, interesting, relatively shaded and well supported."
T4. Sunbelt Bakery IRONMAN 70.3 Chattanooga presented by McKee A Family Bakery: "Chattanooga, for two years straight, has had the best volunteers and support that I have experienced in ANY race that I have participated in. Aid station people were fantastic getting the items to us, encouraged us, kept the stations very clean, and did it all around a bunch of tired, cranky runners. Job very well done!"
T4. Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Victoria presented by Jim Pattison Subaru Victoria: "This was like a well-packed trail run, shaded and just a really enjoyable run around the lake."
6. IRONMAN 70.3 Cairns: "Super super support!"
T7. Subaru IRONMAN 70.3 Canada: "The shaded trail was a real treat."
T7. IRONMAN 70.3 Santa Cruz: "Amazing course, so beautiful. Loved the trail on the cliffs. Great aid stations, excellent volunteers, great food and drink at the aid stations, wonderful support. The finish line was awesome."
9. IRONMAN 70.3 Bahrain: "Really great nutrition support! Water every 2 km was brilliant and lots of support from volunteers too. "
10. Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia presented by Herbalife Nutrition: "This was the best run in a triathlon ever."
T1. Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship, South Africa: "The urban run at this race is awesome. Everything was top notch throughout, but especially the finish line!"
T1. Subaru IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant presented by Sportium: "I love this run course. It offers a good deal of shade (not that we needed it this year) and the scenery is very relaxing."
T1. IRONMAN Wisconsin: "My run experience was awesome! I love how there were spectators everywhere, best run course I have ever done because of the spectators and volunteers."
4. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain IRONMAN New Zealand: "Amazing scenery and I loved that it goes through town where they are naturally a lot of spectators. It gives you the motivational boost you need."
5. IRONMAN Louisville presented by Norton Sports Health: "Exceptional run course. This was my fifth IRONMAN, and this run course was great, and the finish line was the coolest I've been through personally. I loved that it was a two-loop instead of three or four loops. Volunteers were awesome, road conditions were great, and it wasn't too hard to see the road when it started to get a bit dark."
6. IRONMAN Lake Placid: "The on-course nutrition and run course support were both excellent, and I love the design of this course. It offers so many spots for spectators to cheer you on."
7. IRONMAN Florida: "One of the best runs around."
8. Subaru IRONMAN Canada: "A beautiful course with the right number of aid stations and a great party at each one. And you can't beat the shade and scenery!"
9. IRONMAN Vichy: "This run was one of the best in my IRONMAN racing experience ever."
10. IRONMAN Wales: "I enjoyed every step—rare for an IRONMAN! The community and support helped me get through my toughest leg."