Define a rectangular space. Each player starts with a ball and a cone. Each player must control their own cone while trying to attack and kick over other cones. Player must keep the ball under control while defending and attacking. When defending, try to block attackers by keeping your ball and body between the cone and the attacker. On attack, try to maneuver around defenders while controlling your ball to get a clear kick at their cone. If your cone is kicked over, you can set it up again after you do an exercise (situps, pushups, etc.), dribbling move or juggling of the soccer ball.
- This game allows players to stay included by doing some remedial exercise. Choose activities that can be performed quickly so players can get back involved.
- Vary the activity to include exercises like pushups, situps, cartwheels and also dribbling; pull backs, stepovers, touches on ball, hopping over ball, etc.
- Make sure players control the ball while defending and attacking.
- Watch for players who DEFEND or ATTACK more often.
- Watch and help players determine when to attack and when to leave the cone, also when to defend and stay at home around the cone.
- Help players remember to keep their body and the soccer ball between their cone and the attacker.
- Explosive, quick move will help attackers maneuver around defender.