We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
- Please do not attend this Reservation if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, travelled outside of the province in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone confirmed to be infected with COVID-19. The onsite supervisor has the right to allow or prevent access to any part of the facility should there be any safety concerns regarding the patron’s use of the facility.
- This Walk/Jog reservation will grant you access to the Walk/Jog track.
Please arrive dressed in appropriate workout attire (carry indoor runners).
- Availability of all other amenities will be based on Manitoba Provincial Health guidelines.
- Protocol for wearing masks will be based on Manitoba Provincial Health guidelines.
- Please maintain a 2 metre separation between staff and patrons; limit close contact to less than 10 minutes (not applicable to people living together in the same household).
- All public admission requirements are to be adhered to.
- You are reminded to exercise precautions to protect against the spread of illness
- Everyone should practice good handwashing hygiene and wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds and dry them thoroughly—if you are unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand cleanser
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve—throw used tissues in the garbage and immediately wash your hands, or use an alcohol-based hand cleanser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Minimize prolonged (more than 10 minutes), close (less than two meters/six feet) contact with individuals in public
- Avoid travel, crowded places and events, especially if you are at higher risk(e.g. seniors and those with underlying medical conditions)
- If you are unwell, stay at home
Pan Am Pool
PAP - Extra Table Area - Walk/Jog at Pan Am Pool