Sessions are Friday evenings and Saturday mornings.
-Adults focus on fitness, health and developing skills with the help of swim coaches, triathlon coaches, and yoga teachers.
-Parents can swim on Saturdays at the same time as their kids: convenient & inspiring.
How to Register
Step 1: Register online through Vancouver Recreation.
Step 2: Sign up for your required FREE Membership to Exceleration Triathlon and Multisport Club at www.excelerationtriclub.ca
Step 3: Get ready to swim, bike, run and have fun!
Yearly Program September 2021 – August 2022
Our yearly programs are for athletes who wish to train three (3) or more days a week. Register now for September to August 2022 and your summer training is FREE!
All new and returning participants must fill out the PB Waiver available at Templeton Park Pool or online. Return completed form to Templeton.
NOTE: The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Proof Of Vaccination
• Effective September 13, people aged 12+ will need to show proof of vaccination to get into certain programs, events, and services at this facility. For acceptable proof of vaccination and for all other information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html.
• It is recommended that you arrive early for your activity in order to show proof of vaccination if required.
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices
• Participants are required to comply with the current Face Coverings Order of the Provincial Health Officer. For more information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
• Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
• Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
• Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted, depending on the facility.
• All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
6 - Adult
CCA Membership: Hastings Y-2
or CCA Membership: Hastings Y-2
Exceleration Triathlon And Multisport