Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
Recreational hockey game for those 19 years and older. Full gear is required. No rental equipment provided.
GOALIES must register in a separate goalie specific activity with the same session time. If you are a goalie registered in this activity, you will be withdrawn.
REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS ONLY. DROP-INS ACCEPTED IF SPACE REMAINS
NOTE: The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Proof Of Vaccination
• Effective September 13, people will need to show proof of vaccination to get into certain programs, events, and services at this facility.
Exemptions are in place for children and youth programs and activities. Adults 22+ will need to show proof of vaccination. (Young people 12+ will need proof of vaccination for fitness centres and weight room facilities.)
For acceptable proof of vaccination and for all other information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html.
• It is recommended that you arrive early for your activity in order to show proof of vaccination if required.
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices
• Participants are required to comply with the current Face Coverings Order of the Provincial Health Officer. For more information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
• Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
• Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
• Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted, depending on the facility.
• All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
6 - Adult
*Kitsilano Rink at *Kitsilano Rink