Strut Your Stuff for Our Students to Succeed! Academics For All VIRTUAL 5KNovember 14 - 22, 2020 Organized by Run For It! Productions
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
The Academics For All 5K Run/Walk is being held to raise awareness about our school, Alexsander Academy and provide funds for enhancing our students learning experiences.
Alexsander Academy is a very small, fully accredited, non-profit school for students with learning differences and special needs. The students are challenged academically regardless of the differences they may have. Alexsander Academy focuses on each student as an individual and the curriculum is tailored to each student’s academic profile. We get to know our students’ academic, social and emotional needs while focusing on building their independence skills. Our small environment allows us to help them be successful in a classroom environment, gain self-confidence, and build true and lasting friendships.
We like to enhance the students’ learning with field trips and classroom visits to/from places that further their science and social studies curriculum as well as art exploration.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP OUR SCHOOL!
- Sign up for Club Publix. Go to publix.com/clubpublix. Fill out your information. Once you have created an account. Login to the account and go to My Publix Partner. Then pick our school Alexsander Academy. When you check out at Publix you’ll give the cashier your phone number and a portion of your purchase will go to our school.
- Kroger Community Rewards: Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and be sure to have your Kroger Plus card ready. Select Alexsander Academy (79481). If you don’t have a card, you can get one at customer service. Please tell neighbors, friends and family. People in other states can enroll too (such as South Carolina and Florida). You will not lose any points or gas points.
- My Coke rewards for schools: Sign in through FB, Google, email etc. at: www.mycokerewards.com/schools. Find Alexsander Academy. Scan or enter product code to donate.
- Amazon Smiles: Go to smile.amazon.com. Create an account or use your existing account. Chose Alexsander Academy and start shopping. Always start with smile.amazon.com for the school to get credit.
- Box Tops for Education: go to www.btfe.com. Download the app. Chose Alexsander Academy. Start scanning your receipt when you buy items with box tops for education on them.
Event details and schedule
HOW TO SUBMIT TIMES
Please follow all of the steps below in order to be included in the results. You may submit your time anytime between 11/14/2020 and 11/22/2020
- Run or walk a 5K anywhere - even on a treadmill. If you are running/walking outside, please make sure you are following all social distancing rules and follow ALL local, state, and federal mandates!
- Take a picture of your time/distance. It can be through Strava, Garmin, Mapmyrun, or even a picture of your watch or treadmill display. As long as we can see your distance / time, you are good!
- Email your proof to email@example.com within the time window posted above. Times submitted outside of this window will not count. Please include your full name in the email. ***VERY IMPORTANT*** In the subject line of your email, please put "Academics For All 5K Time Submission". This will help us know which event you are participating in.
- We will post complete results by 11/23/2020 at active.com and they will be sent out via email. Points / results for the Run and See Georgia Grand Prix will be posted as soon as possible.
HOW TO GET YOUR SHIRT
If you chose the I WILL PICK UP MY SHIRT option, we will announce soon the times/location for you to pick them up. If you chose the MAIL MY SHIRT option, we will mail them 7-10 days after the race.