Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, Run as One produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
Run as One is a professionally coached/managed SOLO training/running experience.
How does Run as One work?
Given the current shelter in place order and specific verbiage around 'running groups prohibited' in San Francisco, we've come up with a creative solution. Click the link below for details around how Run as One works..
RUN AS ONE PARTICIPATION ($100)
ALL participants receive the following:
- Supported SOLO runs on Tuesday from 4:30PM-6:30PM in Golden Gate Park.
- Outdoor bootcamp (11 participants maximum) on Wednesday mornings at 6:30AM at the West Entrance to Kezar Stadium.
- Supported SOLO speedwork or wildcard runs on Thursday nights from 4:30PM-6:30PM at the West Entrance to Kezar Stadium.
- Limited edition lifestyle tee
- $20 online shopping credit at A Runner's Mind
- Twice weekly email newsletters supporting your training
- Comprehensive Training Schedule with multiple training levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Courses marked with chalk for easy navigation on Tues/Thurs in San Francisco
- Private Facebook for connecting with your fellow runners, coaches, and more.
- Zoom Happy Hours with head coach Marathon Matt (and other awesome guests)
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
Target Race(s): The (Virtual) Napa Valley Half Marathon/10K/5K
Questions about Run as One?
Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
Event details and schedule