Run Club Fall (Quasi-Live) Season 2020September 08 - November 15, 2020 Organized by Marathon Matt
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, A Runner's Mind 'Quasi-Live' Run Club produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
RUN CLUB QUASI-LIVE PARTICIPATION ($75)
ALL participants receive the following:
- Access to small group runs (10 maximum) on Tuesday nights at 6PM & 6:30PM in Golden Gate Park.
- Access to small outdoor bootcamp (10 maximum) on Wednesday nights at 6:30PM at the West Entrance to Kezar Stadium.
- Access to speedwork (10 maximum) or wildcard runs (10 maximum) on Thursday nights at 6:30PM at the West Entrance to Kezar Stadium.
- Limited edition 'silver skull' Run Club technical training shirt
- Twice weekly email newsletters supporting your training
- Comprehensive Half Marathon Training Schedule with multiple training levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Courses marked with chalk for easy navigation on Tues//Thurs in San Francisco
- 10% off an online purchase at A Runner's Mind.
- Private Facebook for connecting with your fellow runners, coaches, and more.
- Weekly Zoom Happy Hours with head coach Marathon Matt (and other awesome guests)
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
- 100-150 fun teammates to train with all season long!
Target Race(s): The SF Marathon (& Half/10K/5K) on 11/15
Not sure if Run Club is right for you?
Check out the 100+ Yelp testimonials about Run Club!
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM