Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, A Runner's Mind 'Quasi-Live' Run Club produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
RUN CLUB QUASI-LIVE PARTICIPATION ($75)
ALL participants receive the following:
- Access to small group runs (10 maximum) on Tuesday nights at 6PM & 6:30PM in Golden Gate Park.
- Access to small outdoor bootcamp (10 maximum) on Wednesday nights at 6:30PM at the West Entrance to Kezar Stadium.
- Access to speedwork (10 maximum) or wildcard runs (10 maximum) on Thursday nights at 6:30PM at the West Entrance to Kezar Stadium.
- Limited edition 'silver skull' Run Club technical training shirt
- Twice weekly email newsletters supporting your training
- Comprehensive Half Marathon Training Schedule with multiple training levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Courses marked with chalk for easy navigation on Tues//Thurs in San Francisco
- 10% off an online purchase at A Runner's Mind.
- Private Facebook for connecting with your fellow runners, coaches, and more.
- Weekly Zoom Happy Hours with head coach Marathon Matt (and other awesome guests)
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
- 100-150 fun teammates to train with all season long!
Target Race(s): The SF Marathon (& Half/10K/5K) on 11/15
Not sure if Run Club is right for you?
Check out the 100+ Yelp testimonials about Run Club!
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
Event details and schedule