Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Goldy S. Lewis Community Center11200 Base Line Road Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
Bring the family, bring friends, but most importantly—be there!
Discover healthy activities you’ll truly enjoy, including:
- 6-Person Relay (36 miles - Each person will run two legs; 3-miles each)
- Thrive 5K Fun Run/Walk - TIMED EVENT!—Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Southern California
- Bike Tour of Inland Empire
- Enjoy a Health and Fitness Expo with lots of Exhibitors to choose from!
- Games, food, and fun!
For Course discriptions and more information, visit the Kaiser Permanente 2020 Get Fit Festival Event Website.
Event details and schedule
RACE START TIMES:
- Bike Tour starts @ 8:00am
- 5K Timed Fun Run/Walk starts @ 8:30am
- Team Relay Challenge starts @ 9:00am
Day of Packet Pick Up - Final Event Information will be sent to individuals leading up to the event.