We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, April 23, 2021.
It's a Pro D Day, gear up and enjoy riding rain or shine on the local trails!
Gates Park bike paths and open spaces are the perfect spot to learn to steer, brake, maneuver through obstacle courses, ride over ramps and down hills. Riders learn trail etiquette, road safety, hand signal and shoulder checks prior to riding around Gates Park, local pathways and PoCo trails.
What to Bring:
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Water bottle
- 2 large snacks
- Mask encouraged
- Bikes need to be mechanically sound and training wheels removed
- Completion of Little Sprockets 2nd Gear or
- Ability to ride independently and longer distances
- Masks recommended for 3 to 11yrs and required for 12+yrs.
- All participants must follow signage, health protocols and staff direction
Trail Blazer's Pro D Day Agenda
8:55am - Meet at Gates Park children's playground, 2300 Revee Street PoCo
8:55 to 9:10am - Sign in, meet and greet at Gates Park Children's Playground
9:10am to 10:30am - Ride over ramps, hills and through circuits
10:30am to 12pm - Snack and bike, road and trail safety review
12 to 12:30pm - Lunch
12:30 to 4:20pm - Ride the local trails and activities at local parks4:20 to 4:30pm - Pickup and sign out at Gates Park Children's Playground
Drop off and pick up at Gates Park Playground - 2300 Reeve Street