Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Rueter Hess Reservoir5195 Hess Rd. Parker, CO 80134
This activity is closed to further registration.
This is an event offered by the Rueter-Hess Recreation Authority. In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, adherence to all state and local requirements and restrictions are mandatory, in addition to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Practice social distancing. This includes the following: check-in, parking your vehicle, getting watercraft inspected and using the shoreline.
- Do not gather in large groups.
- Wear a mask when not actively participating in water activities.
- Wash your hands often. While outdoors, use hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You MUST have your own watercraft to participate in Paddle Days. The $15 fee covers entry and inspection.
- If you do not own a paddleboard, kayak or canoe and are interested in renting, please contact www.ColoradoSUPSports.com. You should not be registered for Paddle Days if you are renting through Colorado SUP Sports.
- Updated: due to limited capacities, which includes on shore, there is a limit of two people per watercraft for the remainder of the 2020 season. Spectators are not permitted.
- Updated: ages 2 to 7 may share a watercraft with a guardian. Ages 8 to 15 may have their own watercraft but a registered adult guardian must be present on the water.
- Lifejackets must be worn by all participants.
- Walk-up registration is NOT available.
- There is no swim beach or open play along the shoreline. Paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing are the only approved activities at Rueter-Hess. There are no trails or gathering areas on-site.
- No parking at the launch point. If you need to drop off your watercraft, please speak to the Parking Attendant for clear instructions.
- No pets. No fishing. No swimming. No alcohol. No rafts or inflatable tubes.
An on-site inspection is required for all watercraft. You are scheduled for a 8:45am arrival time.
Please note that Rueter-Hess is not yet open to the public. For additional information about Rueter-Hess Reservoir and a complete list of offerings, please visit www.RHRecreation.org.
Please watch email for changes regarding weather.