Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
- Youth Volleyball Drop-in at the Parker Fieldhouse provides admission to the Parker Fieldhouse Gym for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Social distancing is expected while inside Parks and Recreation facilities. ALL participants, regardless of age need to register. Parent spectators must register. Limit of one spectator per family.
- Please remain in your registered area for the duration of your activity, access to other parts of the facility are not permitted.
- Registered "drop-in" is a shared time on the volleyball court.
- Registering for multiple time slots per day is allowed on Fieldhouse venues
- Please contact FHrentals@parkeronline.org with questions.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phase will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask for protection of all.
- Bring only what you need and can keep with you. Locker rooms and lockers may not be available.
- Bring your own full water bottle and refrain from using the drinking fountains. Bottle fillers are available.
- Volleyballs will be available at the Fieldhouse
- Due to a State Executive Order, all individuals over age 10 must wear a face covering at all times inside of a Parks and Recreation facility, unless in water.
Youth (6 -18)
FH - Gym 2 (Red) at Parker Fieldhouse