Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies. This Activity selection allows Free Agents to form a team to be entered in our Men's "D" Lower League.
- Adult Mens Softball leagues are played 10 v 10 (10 players on the field) with mens specific rules.
- All players must be 18 years of age in all divisions.
Adult Softball Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSoftball
- Bats used in the Town of Parker adult leagues must have the current USSSA logo used to identify legal bats.www.usssa.com
- **There will be home run limits in all softball leagues this year. **
- City Ordinance #12.03.1 Section 1 prohibits the possession or consumption of any alcohol on city park lands.
Mens D Lower Division: The league is comprised of recreational teams with players of varied experience. Teams participate for fun and competition but understand that winning isnt the entire purpose of the game. Teams participate because they enjoy the game and are looking to stay active.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- This is a 7 game season that does not end with a tournament.
- Skip Dates: None
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- Team captains have the option of registering with a non-refundable $100 deposit or paying the league fee in full. If the $100 deposit option is chosen, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the deposit, one day after the team's first game.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
SEPSC - Field 3 at Salisbury Equestrian Park & Sports Complex