Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Coed Flag Football is played 6 v 6 with coed-specific rules.
- We do NOT enforce any female specific rules (example: A female must touch the ball every other possession)
- All players must be 18 when they start playing.
- Players may NOT wear metal cleats.
Adult Flag Football Rule Highlights: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultFlagFootball
- No touchdown scoring caps
- Players may NOT wear shorts or pants with pockets.
- Mouth Guards are highly recommended
Thursday Coed: The league is comprised of recreational players who consider themselves to have average experience. Teams understand the game of flag football but are not quite ready for competitive leagues. Teams participate for fun and competition but understand that winning isn't the entire purpose of the game.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
Free agent registration allows individuals to register to play and be placed on teams with other free agents. Full teams will be formed and a team captain will be chosen from rostered players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
FH - Turf (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse