This activity is closed to further registration.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Coed Flag Football is played 6 v 6 with coed-specific rules.
- We do NOT enforce any female specific rules (example: A female must touch the ball every other possession)
- All players must be 18 when they start playing.
- Players may NOT wear metal cleats.
Adult Flag Football Rule Highlights: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultFlagFootball
- No touchdown scoring caps
- Players may NOT wear shorts or pants with pockets.
- Mouth Guards are highly recommended
Thursday Coed: The league is comprised of recreational players who consider themselves to have average experience. Teams understand the game of flag football but are not quite ready for competitive leagues. Teams participate for fun and competition but understand that winning isn't the entire purpose of the game.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Skip Dates: 11/26
The following measures have been added for participant and staff safety.
- 6 feet Physical Distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Participants must self-screen for COVID Symptoms and temperature and may not attend if sick or exhibiting a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be required upon arrival and throughout the day. Please bring sanitizer if possible.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected between sessions and between users.
- No high-fives, hugs, or handshakes will be allowed
- No sharing of food or drink
- NO SPECTATORS for adult sports.
- Employees and participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible.
- Masks are required during league play.
- Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility and whenever else possible.
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
Free agent registration allows individuals to register to play and be placed on teams with other free agents. Full teams will be formed and a team captain will be chosen from rostered players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
FH - Turf (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse