This activity is closed to further registration.
Preschool Level 2: Ages 3 to 5 years (formerly Sea Turtle and Shark)
This class will build on and improve skills learned in Preschool Aquatics Level 1.
Some of the milestones in Level 2 include:
- Glide on front for at least two body lengths, roll to back from front.
- Floating on back for 15 seconds, then recover to a vertical position.
- Glide on back for at least two body lengths, roll to front, then recover to vertical position.
- Swim using combined arm and leg actions on front for at least three body lengths.
* All Preschool Aquatics Level 2 skills may be performed with assistance.
Class ratio of participant to instructor is 5:1.
Early Childhood (0-6)