Pickle what? It is spreading like wildfire across the country, so get in on the fun! Pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping pong into a paddle sport that is easy to learn and appropriate for all skill levels. Simple rules and minimal equipment (paddle and plastic ball) will get you playing quickly. Ages 15 & up. Bring a paddle and water. Instructor: Tony Cooper. Instructor will contact you directly via telephone in the event of weather related cancellations.
Info about the sport Pickleball can be found here: http://www.usapa.org/what-is-pickleball/
Instructor will contact you directly via telephone in the event of weather related cancellations.
Please read carefully to make sure you are comfortable with the program structure prior to enrolling.
- At your first in-person class, each participant will be required to sign a new waiver that now includes language regarding COVID. Due to the length of this waiver, we are making the document available on our website. Click here to review the waiver prior to arriving for class. You might want to consider bringing your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Since the program is held outside and involves active play, staff & participants will not be required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will not be required of staff or participants. We are asking staff and participants to perform self-health checks before attending the program and if there is a health concern to stay home that day.
- The program will utilize equipment (pickleballs) that will be shared by participants . Enrollment is limited, so this will be a small group activity.
- We will provide some hand sanitizer, but we recommend that you bring your own and use it prior to and after class.
- Be sure to bring water and your pickleball paddle.
Activity Other Category
Family / Multi-age
Roof Park Tennis Courts at Roof Park