We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
Due to the upcoming PA Primary Election, the Lemoyne Community Room will be used as a polling place on May 18, therefore Kickboxing will be held a virtual streaming Facebook LIVE class on this date.
Cardio Kickboxing is a combination of aerobic, boxing and marital arts and is one of the most popular fitness trends in recent years. The American Council on Exercise (ACE), notes that during a one-hour kickboxing workout, you can burn from 500-800 calories. Program provides an intense, total body workout which aims to improve strength, aerobic fitness, speed, flexibility, coordination and balance. Proper punching and kicking techniques will be taught followed by fabulous abdominal routines. Start your week out right!! Bring a mat.
Here are the few items we want you to know.
- At your first in-person class, each participant will be required to sign a new waiver that now includes language regarding COVID. Due to the length of this waiver, we are making the document available on our website. Click here to review the waiver prior to arriving for class. You might want to consider bringing your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Facemasks will not be required due to participants and the instructor engaging in strenuous exercise.
- Enrollment was limited to a max of 15 people to allow you to spread out in the room and social distance.
- We will provide some hand sanitizer, but we recommend that you bring your own and use it prior to and after class.
- Make sure you have your own personal mat for floor work and bring a towel to wipe away dripping perspiration.
- All activities instructed by Marisa Stipe will move to an online streaming Facebook LIVE format if any reason comes up that the class can’t be held “in-person”. If you were already enrolled in the Tuesday Bundle Facebook group this past summer, we will leave you in that FB group when registering for this fall activity. If you did not participate in summer session, you will need to request to join the daily Facebook group via our FB page.
Activity Other Category
Lemoyne Borough Community Room at Lemoyne Borough Building