The Gryphon Basketball Camp is designed to assist participants who have a love of the game by demonstrating and teaching a wide variety of basketball skills and techniques. This updated camp design will separate campers into two separate groups. This allows skill sessions to be successful and promote individual growth.
• Under the Ministry of Health, it will be MANDATORY that every camper, staff member and individuals that are dropping off the camper complete the COVID-19 Self-Assessment PRIOR to arriving at the University of Guelph campus, daily. • Campers and staff will be required to wear face coverings at all times during the program with breaks from masks as deemed appropriate by the counsellors (eating with distance between individuals, outdoors where possible). • For summer 2021 we will have specific camp groups that will have a maximum of 15 campers, as per the current Ministry of Health Day Camp Guidance, as of May 5th, 2020. We will follow the guidance closely and if sizes change at their recommendation, our camps will facilitate these changes. • When registering for camp, you will have a specified drop off time range. This range is set to minimize the number of individuals arriving at camp at a time along with keeping within our Gryphon Camp ratios. Campers will be required to come to the screening area for sign-in • For 2021 there will be no daily recreational swims, field trip excursions or extended care.
- Female Basketball Shooting Clinic - Age 12-18 (Aug.9th-13th)
- Female Basketball Shooting Clinic - Ages 12-18 (Aug.3rd-6th)
- Male Basketball Skill Development - Age 13-17 (Aug. 3rd-6th)
- Male Basketball Skill Development - Age 9-13 (Aug. 9th-13th)
- Male Basketball Skill Development - Ages 9-13 (Aug. 3rd-6th)
- Male Basketball Skill Development -Age 13-17 (Aug. 9th-13th)