This activity is closed to further registration.
These lessons are one-on-one instruction designed to meet the needs of the individual participant. Lessons are 30 minutes long. To register, please see information below.
Registration may be completed via online, walk-in at De Pere Community Center or both pools or by calling 920-339-4066 and provide the following information:
- Parent Name
- Child Name
- Phone & Email
- Child’s Age
- Ability/Last Level Completed
- Availability (Month/Day/AM or PM)
- Payment must be made at time of registration.
- The Recreation Dept. will share your information with swim staff.
- Based on availability, instructor will call listed parent to set up lesson schedule.
- At the end of the season, a full refund will be issued if the registered participant's lesson was not able to be accommodated.
- All lesson schedules must be arranged with swim instructor at the time of initial contact. The agreed upon schedule is a commitment between instructor and participant – only one make-up class will be allowed per lesson package.
- Available Times: (based on pool schedule and instructor availability)
- You may only enroll in one lesson per person at a time. Additional sessions must be signed up through the Community Center office.
- LESSONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. If accommodations can’t be made a full refund will be issued.
Activity Other Category
Swimming & Aquatics
Legion Pool at Legion Park