We're sorry, but Internet registration is not allowed for this Activity.
Carlisle's 2021 "Making Spirits Bright" Holiday Parade will be making its way through downtown Carlisle on Saturday, December 4th at 11:00 a.m.
Registration Deadline = Friday, December 3rd @ NOON
We are Ho-Ho-Hoping you'll join us for this special event! Registration is FREE. Entries are limited to DECORATED VEHICLES, FLOATS, or PERFORMING GROUPS. One vehicle per entry. Santa will be leading the parade, please do not include a Santa in your entry.
Register for the parade by completing the parade registration form (click HERE ). The registration form is available digitally and can be filled out electronically. Please save the form to your desktop or mobile device in order to use the fillable form. Once completed send your form to email@example.com or print it out and drop it off at the Parks & Rec Office, 415 Franklin Street in Carlisle. You may also fill out a registration form in person at the P & R Office.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED (by 12/3 at noon)2021 Holiday Parade Registration Form
Things to know at the time you register:
- What is the name of your entry with theme? Your entry must be decorated in holiday theme to participate in the parade.
- How many people in your entry?
- What type of entry? Decorated vehicle, float, performing walking group, queen, or band?
Street Closure and No Parking:
- There will be NO PARKING in the line-up area and the parade route from 9:00a.m-12:00p.m.
- W. South Street will be CLOSED to all through traffic between S. Hanover and S. West Streets around 10:00 a.m.
- Parking available at Pomfret Street Parking Garage and Louther Street (North and South) Municipal Lots.
- Parking is NOT available at the staging area (on W. South St) or Borough Hall parking lot. These areas will be used for staging parade participants.
- Participating vehicles should face east and park on the right side (south side) of South Street by 10:30 a.m. Line-up order will be based on space and arrival time.
- You will be given a number at the line-up site. Place your assigned number on the LEFT SIDE of your banner or vehicle, so the number can be easily seen by the parade announcer at the square.
Parade Route: @ 11:00 a.m.
Starting on S. Hanover Street at W. South Street, proceeding north and ending at Louther Street.
REST ROOMS will be open @ Borough Hall for parade participants.
NO CANDY/GOODIE THROWING. Keep kids safe, hand out candy curbside.
Fair weather only -- no make-up date. In the event of rain, call Carlisle Parks and Recreation at (717) 243-3318 or follow us on Facebook.
Visit www.CarlislePA.org/EVENTS for more info.
Activity Other Category
Multi-Age / Family