How to Boardslide
A boardslide is where you ride up alongside an object (rail, curb, etc.) and then ollie up onto the object with your board perpendicular to the rail. You then slide along the rail, ollie off and land.
- After you have learned to ollie, you can attempt this trick.
- Push off and roll towards the rail that you are going to boardslide on.
- When you reach the beginning of the rail, ollie and push the board sideways towards the rail at the same time.
- Land on the rail with each set of trucks on either side of the rail. Slide along until you start losing speed and then ollie off.
- Land on the same side of the rail that you started on and roll away.