The Holiday Nog SkinnyTini
- 3.5 ounces vodka
- .5 ounces brandy
- 3 ounces Silk or So Delicious Holiday Nog
- 2 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 ounce Torani Sugar-Free Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup
- Nutmeg to taste
- Optional garnish: Cinnamon stick, which has no calories
1. Add vodka, nog, almond milk, syrup and nutmeg to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 10 to 15 seconds to mix and chill.
2. Poor into a 5-ounce martini glass, top with brandy, and dust with a bit more nutmeg.
3. Garnish with cinnamon stick and serve.
Makes two 5-ounce martinis with 166 calories each.
Skinny Minty Pattie
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 ounce White Chocolate Sugar-Free Syrup
- 2 ounces nonfat milk
- 1/2 to 1 cup ice
- Optional garnish: Peppermint candy or mini candy cane, which are about 20 calories
1. Add all ingredients to a blender, blend on high for 10 to 15 seconds until smooth and frothy, and all the ice is completely blended.
2. Poor the cocktail into a glass and garnish with a mini candy cane.
Makes two 5-ounce martinis with 146 calories each.