To access and edit your schedule at any time, just go to the Active Trainer main page, log in and click the edit button. From the edit page, you can change the description of your schedule, add strength exercises, and add more workouts to your Active Trainer schedule.
Can I delete this program?
If you would like to delete this training schedule, click the "unsubscribe" button on the Active Trainer home page.
How do I use my schedule with the Training Log?
1. Select your custom program from the "My Active Trainer" box on the Active Trainer main page.
2. From the monthly schedule box at the top of the page, select the day that you would like to record in the training log. Below the monthly schedule box is a detailed description of the workout you have scheduled for that date.
3. Click the "Update Log" tab at the bottom of the detailed description.
4. A training log entry will appear. From here you can edit your workout, enter personal data and even notes about your day.
5. Save your log when you are finished reviewing and editing. Logged workouts will generate useful data that you can access with the "Results" tab at the top of the page.
What's the difference between the Active Odometer and the Schedule I created using the WorkoutMaker?
Think of the Active Odometer as a stand-alone version of the Training Log tool found in the Active Trainer.
If you do not want to schedule workouts ahead of time, you can just log your daily cardio workouts using the Active Odometer.
Note: The Active Odometer will not allow you to record strength exercises.