Virtual Personal Training includes both one on one and semi-private plans designed to help you achieve whichever results you are after. It flexible in that you can train right from your device screen on your own schedule! Don’t put your goals off due to travel, busy schedules, or pandemics. With virtual training, there are no excuses.
One on one personal training helps you achieve the results you are looking for. Feeling better, looking better, and losing weight are just a few examples. A trainer will recommend the package most suited to achieving whichever results you are looking for.
A Trainer is more likely to prescribe 60-minute plans if:
- You are a beginner, or have been “away” from exercising for a while.
- You have a shorter time horizon for your goal(s).
- You need different training techniques during your sessions to help your goal(s).
- You require more “down time” during a session (ex. Rest time between lifts).
- You need to work on multiple areas of fitness to improve.
Which transformational package is right for you? The one that will get you to your goal.
12-packages are ideal for significant physical and mental benefits. Feel better, lose weight, gain muscle, look better.
Exercise, Health and Wellness
Virtual Class at Virtual
Trainer Cindy Panaro
Trainer Ryan Mahaney
Trainer Chris Robinson
Trainer George Smith
Trainer Thomas Mitchell
Trainer Tina Eldridge
Trainer Megan Forgie
Trainer Shaani Subhan
Trainer Alex Shaw
Trainer Michelle Davis