1,000 Strong 5K Obstacle ChallengeMay 15, 2021 Patriot Park 1867 Fordyce Rd Saxet Lake Victoria, TX 77905 View Map Organized by Restoration House Ministries
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Patriot Park1867 Fordyce Rd Saxet Lake Victoria, TX 77905
Covid 19 has left so many things up in the air. One thing is for sure, we all have all had to overcome this challenge together!
We are happy to announce that we have set our 1,000 Strong 5K Obstacle Challenge Run final date. On May 15, 2021 the 4th Annual 1,000 Strong 5K Obstacle Challenge Run takes place at our NEW location Patriot Park @ Saxet Lake in Victoria, Texas. This is no ordinary 5K Run! There will be 7 surprise physical obstacle courses (that have been created, built and manned by our own local gym teams and trainers) along the way!
Are you and your friends up for the challenge?
No worries, we are planning some mud pits to cool you down, but will also offer new challenges to your agility and stamina. Get ready to test your endurance as you run this race. Hebrews 12:1
It's going to be a muddy good time!
About the event: The event has two categories: Run/Walk 5K or Obstacle Participant 5K for you freaks who want to challange yourself a little extra.
- Trophies will be given to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners to first complete ALL the obstacles.
- Medals will be given to the following first 10 participants who complete ALL the obstacles and different medals to the first 10 Run/Walk participants.
- After the challenge - stick around for our award ceremony and enjoy our food truck vendors, health fair, and music, you earned it!
Event details and schedule
- PACKAGE PICK-UPS are the day before the race - May 14th from 5:30PM - 7PM at Restoration House Ministries Gleanings Resale Shop located at 1204 N. Moody St., Victoria, TX 77901
- Registration will be available at package pick-up as well.
- Late Registration opens at 7:00am on the morning of race
- Please show up 30 minutes early before the race.
- Waivers must be signed before race.
- Yes you may sign up on the day of this event please come early
- **First 100 participants to register are guaranteed a shirt!**