We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
NOTE: For online registration, please only enroll one participant. If you are registering for a semi-private lesson, please ensure that you specify the first and last name of the additional participant and select the correct add on fee during your enrollment.
One on-one or two participants with one swimming instructor for a set of lessons to improve specific swimming skills. Instructors may vary from week to week.
Max of three participants per lesson. Online registration is not available for three participants to one instructor: please contact the pool directly to arrange registration. Additional fees may apply.
2019 Private & Semi-Private Swimming Lesson Rates
Note: Price is per person per lesson.
Private (1 instructor to 1 participant) - $30.50
Semi Private (1 instructor to 2 participants) - $20.50 per person
Refund or cancellation policy:
Full refund five days or more prior to program start
Partial refund within four days of program start or before second class
No refund after second class
Exceptions or notes:
No refunds on single session programs
Transfers possible prior to second class
NOTE: The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Proof Of Vaccination:
• Entry into recreation centres does not require proof of vaccination, but will be required for some programs and activities.
• For a list of programs and activities that require proof of vaccination, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://vancouver.ca/files/cov/covid-proof-of-vaccine.pdf
• Come prepared with your official proof of vaccination and government-issued photo ID.
• It is recommended that you arrive early for your activity in order to show proof of vaccination if required.
• For acceptable proof of vaccination and for all other information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html.
Communicable Disease Health & Safety Practices:
• Participants are required to comply with the current Face Coverings Order of the Provincial Health Officer. For more information, please cut and paste into your web browser: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
• Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
• Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre. If you are unsure, you should self-isolate and contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
• Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted, depending on the facility.
• All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
Renfrew Pool at *Renfrew Park Pool
Swim Private Lesson Instructor - Renfrew Park