Join StartLine Racing as we continue a March tradition!
The Tucson Shamrock Half Marathon, 10K, 5K
will take place on Saturday, March 18th at
Crossroads at Silverbell District Park in Marana.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Tucson Shamrock Half Marathon, 10K and 5K event locally but we understand things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and shirt then you still can! Here is your chance to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that all items will ship following the event on March 18th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
Chase the Leprechaun!
The 5K distance will feature a 'Chase the Leprechaun' for 2023! A leprechaun will be set loose on the course for all of our participants to find. Any participant to pass the leprechaun and finish the race will receive a prize at the finish line. No additional registration required. Open to all 5K participants.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
What You Get!
- Custom Event Medal.
- Choice of Custom Event Short Sleeve Tech Shirt for all participants.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups for the half marathon, 10K and 5K (Race day participants only). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 6:30am.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
Race Day prices:
- Half Marathon - $85
- 10K - $55
- 5K - $45
Leashed pets welcome
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds for due to weather.
There is a 4 hour time limit on the half marathon course.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete), starting and ending at Silverbell Park in Marana - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
Water and Gatorade will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.55, 3.1, 4.53, 5.57 (northern turnaround), 6.61, 8.04, 9.59, 11.07, and 12.05.
- 10K: Miles 1.55, 3.1 (turnaround), and 4.65
- 5K: Miles 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 6.61 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.4, 8.74 and 11.07
- Note: The restrooms at mile 11.07 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Packet Pick-up is available on Friday, March 17th from 3:00 - 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Oro Valley (map)
Fleet Feet is located at 7607 N Oracle Road in the Oracle Crossings Shopping Center.
You can also pickup your packet on race day starting at 6:30am.
- March 17 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up from 3-6pm at Fleet Feet Sports
- March 18 6:30 AM - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup Opens
- March 18 7:30 AM - Half Marathon Begins
- March 18 7:45 AM - 10K Begins
- March 18 8:00 AM - 5K Begins
- March 18 9:00 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx.)