To register for this event please visit primary registration site here!
Join StartLine Racing as we continue a March tradition!
The Tucson Shamrock Half Marathon, 10K, 5K
will take place on Saturday, March 13th at
Crossroads at Silverbell District Park in Marana.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Tucson Shamrock Half Marathon, 10K and 5K event locally but we understand things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and shirt then you still can! Here is your chance to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that all items will ship following the event on March 13th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
Event details and schedule
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned arrival times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned arrival time. Time slots will start at 7:30am and go every 10 minutes until 10:00am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to 2022 event
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
What You Get!
- Custom Event Medal.
- Choice of Custom Event Short Sleeve Tech Shirt for all participants.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups for the half marathon, 10K and 5K (Race day participants only). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Race Day Information
Leashed pets welcome
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds for due to weather.
There is a 4 hour time limit on the half marathon course.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete), starting and ending at Silverbell Park in Marana - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
Water and Gatorade will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.55, 3.1, 4.53, 5.57 (northern turnaround), 6.61, 8.04, 9.59, 11.07, and 12.05.
- 10K: Miles 1.55, 3.1 (turnaround), and 4.65
- 5K: Miles 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 6.61 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.4, 8.74 and 11.07
- Note: The restrooms at mile 11.07 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Packet Pick-up is available on Friday, March 13th from 3:00 - 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Oro Valley (map)
Fleet Feet is located at 7607 N Oracle Road in the Oracle Crossings Shopping Center.
You can also pickup your packet during your assigned arrival time on race day.
- March 12 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up from 3-6pm at Fleet Feet Sports
- March 13 7:30 AM - Staggered Half Marathon Begins
- March 13 8:00 AM - Staggered 10K Begins
- March 13 8:30 AM - Staggered 5K Begins