Join us as we get Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer ready for delivery day! The 4th Annual Tucson Run Run Rudolph Half Marathon, Quarter Marathon, 5K, and Reindeer Dash will take place on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park in Marana.
This event is limited to 400 participants due to COVID-19.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Run Run Rudolph Half Marathon, Quarter Marathon and 5K event locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal, and shirt then you still can. Here is your way t o take part in this event no matter where you are. And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that all virtual packets will be mailed following the event on December 14th
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech Short or Long Sleeve Shirt for all participants
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (Race Day Participants Only)
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned start times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned start time. Time slots will start at 7:50am and go every 10 minutes until 10am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to 2021 event
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event details and schedule
Schedule of Events
Saturday, December 12
- 2:00 - 5:00pm Packet picket up at Fleet Feet Sports in Oro Valley (map)
Sunday, December 13
- 7:50am Half Marathon Staggered Start Begins
- 8:20am Reindeer Dash Staggered Start Begins
- 8:40am Quarter Marathon Staggered Start Begins
- 9:10am 5K Run Staggered Start Begins
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups in the half marathon, quarter and 5K distances (5 year age increments will be used).
Stroller and leashed pet friendly
Reindeer dash will be an untimed half mile run. All Reindeer Dash participants will receive a medal, and tech shirt.
Bottled water will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.13 (southern turnaround), 2.2, 3.75, 5.5, 7.66 (northern turnaround), 9.82, and 11.57.
- Quarter Marathon: Miles 1.55, 3.28 (turnaround), and 5.
- 5K: Miles 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 7.66 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.26, 4.78, and 10.48
- Note: The restrooms at mile 2.26 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)
Want to challenge yourself during December? Want more bling for your wall?
Register for the Here Comes Santa 5K on December 12th and any Run Run Rudolph event location (Phoenix or Tucson) and earn the Frosty Double medal! This challenge is open to anyone and everyone including virtual participants and includes all distances at the Run Run Rudolph event. Those who complete the challenge will receive their medal at the Run Run Rudolph event on December 13th and our virtual participants will receive their medal in the mail. No sign up required. We will keep track of registrations.