Please join the Robin Brooks Foundation for their inaugural memorial 5K event celebrating the life of Robin Brooks. The Robin Brooks Foundation was created to bring together the community while creating awareness for charitable organizations that provide support and empowerment to the victims and families of victims of violent crimes.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in and Virtual Registration
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make check payable to StartLine Racing.
Can't make it to this year's event but still want to participate? This event features a virtual option. A virtual race is a race that can be ran at any location. You can walk, use the treadmill, run outside or participate in another race. You can run your race at your pace wherever you like. All virtual race participants will receive a custom event finisher's medal and custom event dri-fit tech t-shirt. Please note that your shirt and medal will be mailed out following the event on April 24, 2021. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
All Participants Receive:
Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for all participants. Option to select 'No Shirt' option and receive $5 off your registration
Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over
Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Managed by StartLine Racing. Club SLR discounts do not apply.
Race Day Information
There will be no race day registration available due to COVID-19
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
Leashed pet and walker friendly
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Friday, April 23, 2021 from 3:00 - 6:00pm at Sole Sports in Scottsdale
Saturday, April 24, 2021 at Kiwanis Park (race location) during your chosen arrival time
- April 23 3:00 PM - Packet Pick up at Sole Sports Scottsdale from 3-6pm
- April 24 7:00 AM - 5K Staggered Run/Walk Begins
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned arrival times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned arrival time. Time slots will start at 7am and go every 10 minutes until 9:00am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to virtual event
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org