We're sorry, but this activity is full.
Reservation for Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Sports Park. This reservation is for one person only. Other members of your party are to be registered separately. NOTE: These sessions are for those that need to rent Cross-Country Ski equipment. The rental fee is included in the session rate.
Up to 10 people allowed only per time slot
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE RESERVATION HAS BEEN BOOKED; ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Experience the thrill of gliding on snow. Our groomed cross-country ski trails wind around 4km of meadow terrain with views of Lake Tahoe. Trails are groomed daily with both traditional cross-country ski tracks and wide lane for skate skiing.
Upon arrival to the Winter Sports Park, you may check in 15 minutes before your reserved time. Only one (1) member of the party can enter the lobby/clubhouse at a time to check-in and pick up rental items. Please adhere to marked signage at check-in to allow for social distancing.
No walk-ups will be permitted. Complete your reservation and payment for your Winter Sports Park activities online in advance . No refund or credit will be issued due to weather. Activity reservations are non-transferable and are date/time specific.
Face mask/covering is required to be worn when inside the Winter Sports Park shop, while in line to check-in or in the courtyard. When on the ski/snowshoe trail, a face mask/covering is required when unable to maintain at least 6’ physical distance from others not in the same household.
Please do not visit the park if you are experiencing signs of illness (i.e. cough, fever, etc.). Help protect yourself and others by following CDC health guidance when visiting public spaces. The TCPUD has the right to refuse service or cancel a reservation for parties with COVID-19 symptomatic visitors. No refunds will be given.
*Gift Certificates: If you have a gift certificate/card to apply towards your reservation to visit the park, please call us for assistance to redeem your gift certificate/card through our online reservation process.
PRICE: ADULT (ages 15 & up): $12 Resident (Session Fee and Rental Fee) / $22 Non-Resident (Session Fee and Rental Fee); Dog Trail Pass: $3 YOUTH (ages 14 & younger): $5 Resident (Session Fee and Rental Fee) / $10 Non-Resident (Session Fee and Rental Fee)
Cross-Country Ski - RENTALS Included #3720
- March (Cross-Country Ski) RENTALS Included
- March 05, 2021 (Friday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 06, 2021 (Saturday) Cross-Country-Closed for SnowFest
- March 07, 2021 (Sunday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 08, 2021 (Monday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 09, 2021 (Tuesday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 10, 2021 (Wednesday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 11, 2021 (Thursday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 12, 2021 (Friday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 13, 2021 (Saturday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals
- March 14, 2021 (Sunday) Cross-Country Ski with Rentals