The 2021 NORSE OPEN will take place at Mandt Park Courts in Stoughton, Wisconsin! Men's & Women's: Saturday the 14th | Mixed: Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th (dependent on # of entries)
- Where: Mandt Park , Stoughton, WI
- Courts & Ball: 6 Outdoor Courts | Ball: ONIX Fuse G2
- When: August 14 & 15, 2021 | Times: Morning (7:30 am & Afternoon 12 pm+) TBD
- Registration Closes: Monday, August 9, 2021 | 11:59 pm (or until brackets are full)
- Events: Divisions will have various start time... either a Morning or Afternoon Start. e.g. Saturday, 8/14 | 7:30 am & anytime after 12:00 pm). Mixed Doubles (8/15 | 7:30 am & anytime after 12:00 pm). ** Exact start times announced approximately 10 days prior to the date of play. The reason for not having this information posted earlier is due to the unknown number of teams that may register. Thank you for your understanding.
- Skill Levels: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0+ / **some levels may be merged
- Format of Play: Our goal to give all players the maximum amount of games. Format may vary between divisions... e.g. pool play or round robin (best of 3).
- Fee: $40 per team for each event.
Tournament Coordinator: Tony King, email@example.com, 608-646-0432
SANDBAGGING | OUT OF ONE'S LEAGUE: It is the athlete's responsibility to register for a division that suits his or her skill level. It is the tournament director's responsibility to facilitate competitive divisions if at all possible. The tournament director shall have the authority to change an Athlete's or Team's registered division for the betterment of the tournament.
CANCELLATIONS : All team cancellations will be assessed a $10 cancellation fee per player regardless of the reason for canceling. Team cancellations must be received in writing via email by Monday, August 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm. After August 2, 2021, no refunds will be given for cancellations. It is the player’s responsibility to find a replacement partner. Cancellation refunds issued at the completion of the tournament. All decisions of the tournament director are final.
REGISTRATION REFUSAL: Stoughton Recreation reserves the right to refuse registration and or remove an athlete from the event in progress if poor behavior is observed. This is at the discretion of the Tournament Coordinator.