Online registration is not available for this activity.
To register, please contact the Y during regular business hours.Privates and Lifeguard Trainings: We reserve the right to conduct private lessons, trainings, and safety drills at any time.
- Children are permitted in the pool, except during reserved adult time, provided they are continuously swimming laps and meet the minimum age requirement. Please see the aquatics department for age specifications.
- Lap Lanes are to be shared.
- Inform other swimmers in a lane before entering that lane.
- When two or more swimmers are in a lane, please keep to the right side of the lane and circle swim.
- When there are only two swimmers in a lane they may agree to swim side by side.
- Slower swimmers must yield to faster swimmers at turns.
- The lifeguard may ask a swimmer to move to another lane if they have not selected a lane appropriate for their use.
Downriver Y - Pool at Downriver Family YMCA