Join us at the Lambert Dillard Memorial 5K/10K and Kids Fun Run 1K on Sept. 24 as we raise awareness for domestic violence and honor the lives of Angi Ross Lambert and Carla Dillard.
Hosted by the North Rutherford Family YMCA, this race promises games, and activities fit for the whole family.
Event details and schedule
- Pre-Packet Pickup: Friday, Sept. 23 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at North Rutherford YMCA in Smyrna.
- Race Day Packet Pick-up/Walk-up Registration: 6-6:45 a.m. at the race site.
- Kids Fun Run Starts: 7 a.m.
- 5K Starts: 7:45 a.m.
- 10K Starts: 7:30 a.m.
Overall awards will be based on gun time; Age Group awards will be based on chip time.
- Overall Awards | Top 3: Male & Female
- Age Group | Top 3: Male & Female in the following divisions:
- 5K | 14 & under to 60+ (grouped in 5-year increments)
- 10K | 14 & undet to 60+ (grouped in 5-year increments)
- Masters & Grand Masters
- Masters (40+) | Top 1: Male & Female
- Grand Masters (50+) | Top 1: Male & Female
- Senior Grandmasters (60+) | Top 1: Male and Female
You are only allowed to claim a prize in one category.
An awards ceremony will be held for our overall winners. All age group winners will be able to pick up their medal after the final results are compiled at the designated awards table. Awards boxes will be available to all age group winners for photo opportunities.
T-Shirts: Participants will receive a free t-shirt on a first-come, first-served basis. Sizes are not guaranteed.
We expect our event to happen rain or shine. However, the safety of our participants is of great importance. In the event of adverse conditions (tornado warning, tornado watch, thunderstorm, heavy rain, or any other extreme weather conditions), the Race Director, in communication with the local law enforcement and the city, may delay the event, cancel the event, or make changes to the race course. Refunds will not be issued if the event is cancelled for adverse weather conditions.
Benefitting the Y
The YMCA Race Series benefits the YMCA of Middle Tennessee. As a leading nonprofit committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of children and teens, improves community health and well-being and supports people in need right in our own neighborhood.
By participating in the race, you're making an enduring, lasting impact in your community by giving everyone, regardless of age, income or background, the opportunities they need to learn, grow and thrive.