THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS PLEASE REFER TO YOUR EMAIL
They did the dash, they did the monster dash!
The monster dash, it was a graveyard smash!
Come join StartLine Racing under the lights at Arizona Boardwalk
for our inaugural Monster Dash 10K - 5K Run/Walk!
Bring your friends, throw on a costume
and make a night out of it by enjoying one of the
many activities and restaurants that Arizona Boardwalk has to offer.
The course will take you around Arizona Boardwalk and will finish
right in the center of the complex.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in and Virtual Run Registration
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Can't make it to this year's event but still want to participate? This year will feature a Monster Dash Virtual. A virtual race is a race that can be ran at any location. You can walk, use the treadmill, run outside or participate in another race. You can run your race at your pace wherever you like. All virtual race participants will receive a custom event finisher's medal and custom event t-shirt. Please note that your shirt and medal will be mailed out following the event on November 2, 2020. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
What You Get!
Custom Event Finisher's Medal
Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech Shirt
Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (race day participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Snack" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Race Day Information
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
There will be no race day registration available.
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Packet pick-up will be on Thursday, October 29th from 3-6pm at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix
Race Day packet pickup will be available during your assigned time.
- October 29 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up at Road Runner Sports in Phoenix from 3-6pm
- October 30 7:00 PM - Staggered 10K Begins
- October 30 7:10 PM - Staggered 5K Begins
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned start times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned start time. Time slots will start at 7pm and go every 10 minutes until 8pm. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to 2021 event
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org