- How does this work? Once you register you will receive a confirmation email and we will send you a link to your live workout on Friday and/or Saturday prior to the workout (depending on when you register). Workouts will be hosted on a private You Tube or ZOOM account. If something happens and you miss the workout, don’t worry because we’ll also follow up with a link to this workout you can access at any time.
- What kind of exercise is in each workout? Each week will feature a different type of workout from restorative yoga to a HIIT workout. Check the schedule below.
- Can a beginner participate? Yes. All workouts will provide modifications for a beginner.
- What if I can’t make the scheduled workout? All registered participants will receive a link to the workout that will be available after the scheduled time.
- Where does the money go? Fifty percent of your fee goes directly to charity. The remaining funds go toward marketing and production in efforts to support small businesses during COVID-19.
Event details and schedule
June 6th with Kit Rich - Celebrity Trainer and founder of KICHGO. This class is still open for registration - select this option during registration to receive the private link to Kit's class benefitting Homeboy Industries.
- When: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. PST - Circuit Body Full Strength
- Benefitting: Homeboy Industries , a charity that provides hope, training, and support to formerly gang-involved and previously incarcerated men and women allowing them to redirect their lives and become contributing members of our community.
June 13th with Sara Falugo - Owner of Yoga Nest and Yoga Instructor
- When: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. PST - Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class
- Benefitting: Our House Grief Support Center , a charity that provides the community with grief support services, education, resources, and hope. Since 1993, OUR HOUSE has helped thousands of grieving children, teens, and adults as they embark upon their journeys to hope and healing.
June 20th with Jennifer Dapper - Personal Trainer, National Brand Ambassador for Athleta and voted ClassPass Instructor of the Year LA & OC.
- When: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. PST - Circuit Body
- Benefitting: The Midnight Mission , a charity that offers paths to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost direction. Our emergency services and 12-step recovery, family living, job training, education and workforce development programs offer a compassionate bridge to achieve and maintain healthy, productive lives.
Workouts for Charity Bundle - Register for all three classes at a discounted rate!