We're sorry, but this event is over. The last meeting was Saturday, March 5, 2022.
If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
* become a “published” writer overnight
* submit manuscripts the correct way
* find the right publisher for your work
* write irresistible query letters
* determine when and how to get an agent
* 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must!
A detailed tutorial will be emailed to set up your free Zoom account, then the webinar login information will be sent the day of class.
Writing and Publishing
Online via Zoom