We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, December 13, 2021.
Tap class open to all tappers at any experience level. This tap class is designed to be beginner-friendly, with focus on the foundations of tap, such as the different steps and how to establish beats. Tap shoes are highly recommended, but sneakers are okay depending on your comfort level. Get ready to jam out and dance!
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
- Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
- Classes will be limited to 11 residents.
- No spectators or companions, please.
- Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
- NO masks are required for vaccinated residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine).
- Non-vaccinated residents should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
- Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash hands and sanitize often.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category