We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, September 27, 2021.
Join us for this calorie burning workout. Residents use stationary bikes to climb and race through sprints; all while listening to great music. This is an instructor guided class in the Rio Bravo Room, please bring water and a towel to class.
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Please remember to bring your own mat and equipment.
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 14 residents.
• No spectators or companions please
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other Residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category
Rio Bravo Room