We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, June 28, 2022.
A yoga class designed for children ages 8-12. It's filled with activities that engage children and give them the tools to feel calmer, happier and more peaceful! Children will learn yoga poses, breathing and relaxation exercises which cultivate a calm mind, increase strength and flexibility.
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
- Classes are for children 8-12 years old.
- Class is limited to 11 children.
- No masks are required for residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine).
- Non vaccinated residents should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
- Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
- Do no touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category