Haunted Healthcare Classic Virtual 5KOctober 01 - 31, 2020 Organized by The Healing Place
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
What is the Healthcare Classic 5K?
The Healthcare Classic 5K Run/Walk was created in 1989 by University of Louisville medical students to promote physical fitness among classmates, healthcare professionals, and citizens of the community. More importantly, all proceeds from this event benefit the Healing Place, which is an indispensable addiction recovery program in Louisville.
What is the Healing Place?
The Healing Place is a highly successful residential addiction recovery program in Louisville, KY. The mission of the Healing Place is “to reach the homeless, offer recovery for the addicted, and help restore productive lives.” All of the Healing Place’s services are free of charge to clients. Because of this reality, the Healing Place relies on donors like you!
The Healing Place phone: 502-585-4848
Why should I run/walk in the Haunted Healthcare Classic?
1. It’s for a wonderful cause! You’re helping people in need by running or walking.
2. It’s a nice and short 5K (3 miles) and you can do it anywhere, after you complete it you can post your time on Active
3. If you want to wear a costume or dress up and post pictures we will be giving away prizes.
4. T-shirts for registered runners and walkers
5. Awards and prizes for the top 3 overall male/female racers and the top 2 youth finishers and for the craziest costumes!
Event details and schedule
Saturday, October 31, 2020
You can register for this virtual event anytime before October 31st.
Due to Covid-19 this event has become virtual. This means you can track your mileage and time on Active.com but you can do the race anywhere you would like.
We are asking that people post pictures from the day and prizes will be awarded for best costumes.
Follow our Facebook page to get race updates!