Apple Tree Connections (ATC) Early Learning Center along with various community partners put on the Apple Tree Dash for Dreams 5K Run/Walk each year with all proceeds benefiting the Make a Wish Foundation® of Wisconsin.
Event details and schedule
With the increase in Covid cases, we have made the difficult decision to switch our 5K race on August 28th to virtual. We were so looking forward to being together again, but we feel that even with proper distancing and other protocols, it is too risky at this time. Our hope is that our virtual race can still be an exciting, successful event, which raises money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin to help make wishes come true for critically ill children in our area. Here is how the race will be held:
- Race packets will be ready for pickup on Friday between 10am and 5pm. If you are not in the area, we will mail these to you. Please call 920-560-5437
- The race route (attached below) will be marked with Start and Finish Signs and mile markers (in chalk) by Friday at 12pm.
- You can walk/run this route or complete your own 5K, and then submit times to us by September 15th.
- Medals will be awarded to top finishers in each category.
- Any participate who has submitted a race time will be entered into a drawing for our Door Prizes, which are gift cards from local businesses.
- We also have Raffle Prizes, which we will be selling tickets for starting on Friday. Tickets are $1/each, 6 for $5, 13 for $10, and 30 for $20. If you are not local and would like to buy raffle tickets, please let us know, and we can coordinate a Venmo or check purchase.
- We will announce winners on September 16th. Medals, Door Prizes, and Raffle Prizes can be picked up on September 16th or 17th between 7am and 5pm. If you are unable to pick up on these days, we can also mail these to you.