Believe us, we miss the big crowds on race day too, but a virtual 5k has its benefits:
1) You can complete your 3.1 mile course anytime between May 15 - May 22, so you're guaranteed to have good weather.
2) Treadmills count, so complete your course while watching your favorite show.
3) Every participant gets a medal, not just the top 3 runners in each category.
4) The proceeds still benefit student musicians.
5) Signing up for a race helps give runners and walkers the motivation they need to keep moving and push themselves harder.
6) We could all use a new pool float! :-)
Event details and schedule
Free 36" pool inner-tube and race medal with every registration!