Presented By Skagit Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Services
The 39th Annual BayView Women’s Run & Walk is going virtual for 2021!
All proceeds will benefit Skagit Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services and survivors of violence in Skagit County. Because this year's event will be VIRTUAL, you can pick where you'd like to run or walk! Set up your own 5k route through the areas that you most love to exercise - the world is your oyster.
How Get Involved Online:
SDVSAS is excited for the day that we will again run together in person. In the meantime, we'll settle for getting to see all of our runners and walkers online. To get involved through social media, follow the instructions below:
- Snap a picture of yourself or your favorite view along your route
- Post it to Facebook and "check in" to @SkagitDVSAS
- Include the hashtag #BayviewRun2021
- Let us know how your run/walk went in your post!
The virtual event begins Friday May 14th at 8 AM and goes through Sunday May 16th at 6 PM. Feel free to run or walk at any point during that timeframe.
T-shirts will be available for purchase via Bonfire.com on May 4th, 2021. The link to purchase shirts will be updated on this event page on that day. Already have a t-shirt from a previous year? Wear it! We have 38 years of supporting survivors under our belts, so we'd love to celebrate the history of the Bayview Women's Run and Walk by seeing some "blast from the past" gear.
- HAVE FUN!
- Run/Walk where you prefer (treadmill, backyard, neighborhood)
- Adhere to local, state and national restrictions for keeping your distance from others; please do not congregate in large groups.
- Take a photo of yourself running or walking and share with us! Tag yourself at #BayviewRun2021 and "check in" to Skagit DVSAS on Facebook
Print an Entry Form
Event details and schedule
May 14 - 16, 2021
Friday, Saturday, Sunday